Reunions & Events
Class of 1956
It is time to celebrate our 65th reunion! We are hoping to gather safely in 2022. Please send in your updated contact information to Bill Greely at email@example.com
Stay tuned for more details
Class of 1968
We are going to gather for our BELATED 70th BIRTHDAY Party on August 7, 2021! Stay tuned for more details. If you have any questions and/or to update your contact information, please reach out to Sue Fosson firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1970
Our 50th reunion was postponed due to the COVID 19 outbreak. We will follow up with more information, and a new date, when we have more details. After this has all passed, we will need the celebration and the socialization more than ever!
Steve Bishop, John Faraci, Ann Jones, Roxanne Minor Ballard, Anne Vertuca
Class of 1971
The class of 1971 is looking at October 2021 for our 50 year reunion! Please contact Missy Byars at (859) 278-9648 to update contact information.
Classes of 1980 and 1981
Class of ’91
We are beginning the planning for our reunion in the fall and we can’t wait to see everyone! Please send in your updated contact information to Will Meegan email@example.com and stay tuned for more details!
Class of 2000 – 20-year reunion!
Our reunion is being planned for the Fall of 2021. Stay tuned for more details! Contact Collin Barber firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated contact information and questions.
Class of 2001
Let’s get together to celebrate our 20th Reunion! Please contact Lauren Hinkel Lewis at email@example.com if you would like to help and/or to send in updated contact information.
- For any reunion held on or off LCHS’s campus Please contact Pam Schneider, 859-277-7183, ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your class list, post-reunion information on the website, reserve the facility, and for more information.
- If you would like to mail traditional invitations, the Lexington Catholic Alumni Office will provide postage for one invitation per reunion. Once you have your invitation addressed and stuffed, please bring them by the LCHS front office to mail.
- We encourage our reunions to occur in the fall around Fall Knight’s Bash and the Keeneland tailgate so that your reunion planning is taken care of you for Friday afternoon at the tailgate and Saturday night at the Bash. These are times you can catch up with many alums and friends from other classes! If you want to meet as a class separately, you can continue at Keeneland on Friday and/or plan a Friday evening dinner. You can also choose to arrange a mass in the LCHS chapel on Sunday. You can start reaching out to your classmates and begin planning for the Fall of 2021 and 2022 beginning now.
- If you choose to hold a separate reunion and want to hold it on campus, the space available for the reunion is in the cafeteria from 5-8 p.m. The date must be requested on an available date in advance of the reunion. This is a busy campus!
- There is not a fee for reserving the cafeteria for your reunion, but we ask that the facility be left in the same condition as it was found.
- 50-year reunions may be held in the Bueter Lobby if so requested and the facility is available. Tables and chairs will be available for your use.
- For reunions held separately on campus, If there is a student-driven event (football game, etc.), alcohol is not allowed on the premises. If no students are on campus, then alcohol can be served by the reunion committee. If alcohol is served, we ask that children under the age of 21 not be in attendance.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Schneider, Director of Community & Alumni Engagement at email@example.com
We began with a Keeneland Tailgate on “The Hill” on Friday. Many alumni and friends showed up (especially class of ’69) and had a great time together Then, on Saturday night we had a grand time with The Mercy Men in the Alumni Gym and the UK football game on in the cafeteria. Everyone enjoyed the food provided by Little Caesar’s and Raising Cane’s and the class of ’77 sponsored bar. Tours were given, and there were so many wonderful stories told.
Thank you to everyone for attending and making it happen! Special thank yous to the classes of ’69, ’80, ’84, 89, 99, ‘09, ’10 for hosting your reunions around this weekend. Congratulations to our Dance Contest winners: First Place - Jerry Stout ’72 and Peta Jones; Second Place - Amy Hoover ’99 and Kylie; Third Place - Leslie Hinkle and Sarah Streepey List ’10.
We want to make your reunions as easy as possible for everyone to enjoy! Make the Keeneland Tailgate and Fall Knight’s Bash your reunion destination next fall. All you have to do is contact Pam Schneider to receive your class list, bring your group together, and we will have everything set for you. We will post the date as soon as possible and look forward to seeing you back home at LCHS next October.