THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Future Knights- We’re looking for you! Is someone you know a rising 8th grader or preparing to make the transition into high school? If so, encourage them to explore Lexington Catholic High School. We are pleased to offer a bountiful variety of opportunities for prospective students and their families to get to know Lexington Catholic and see firsthand what makes Lexington Catholic the best high school in the area! The process is simple:
To schedule a private tour or to learn more please contact
Discover Our Campus
Discover High Marks
Discover Exemplar Scholars
Discover Fine Arts
By the Numbers...
• 99% college-bound
•16,668 senior community service hours
• $26,552,621 merit scholarships awarded
• 9 Governor’s Scholars
• $800,000+ in tuition assistance granted annually
At Lexington Catholic, you will find
• College Preparatory Academic Program
• 16:1 average class size
• A community of dedicated, talented faculty and staff
• A Spiritual Life program with a community service component
• Attention and support for students at all learning levels via the High Marks Program
• A challenging Math, Science & Technology Program, Liberal Arts Program, and an award-winning Fine Arts Program for Exemplar Scholars
• A tradition of championship-caliber athletics
• A wide range of creative, fun, and inclusive student activities
• The Lexington Catholic Promise tuition assistance program
• Students of many faiths attend LCHS; 24% are non-Catholic
• Students from 26 different middle schools
Lexington Catholic High School provides a curriculum that educates the mind, spirit, and body of all students who chose a Catholic college preparatory education. Programs of Emphasis (POEs) allow students to identify and explore areas they are passionate about or in which they have an interest. Within an area of interest, POE courses are traditionally recognized by colleges and universities that would aid students who decide to major in those interest areas.
POEs are not designed to constrain students to a single selection of courses. The program allows students to continue to develop skills in concentrations while following a normal course of rigorous studies. These courses enable the student to explore their interest in those areas and ultimately design a path that aligns with their future post-secondary goals and career interests.
Students are not constrained to a set of single POE’s requirements during this process of self discovery. Individualizing a POE course of studies is possible through a student’s four years at LCHS. Students who complete a POE will be recognized at their graduation, and their transcript will indicate completion of the Program of Emphasis.