News & Updates
LC Has Heart 2021 Powder Puff Night
Wednesday, October 20th, 6:30pm
Admission is $5 at the gate with all money going to the
American Heart Association
Concessions will be open
Special Performance before the Championship Game
Hello Winter Sports Families!
Just to follow up from your parent meetings, here is the information that was presented about our fundraising options set up for your team to reach the fundraising goals for 2021.
Champions Raffle 2021-2022:
- Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased at Lexington Catholic, or online, https://www.lexingtoncatholic.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=416891&type=d&pREC_ID=2034659
- The Grand Prize drawing is $10,000 and will be held on May 5th, 2022
- There are two $1000 Early Bird drawings Oct. 29th and Feb. 5th
- Tickets can also be checked out to a player to sell. Just email Leslie McGraw (email@example.com) or stop by LC and request them.
Winter Sports Program Ad Sales:
- Deadline for Ad Sales is November 30th
- Ads can also be purchased online, https://forms.diamondmindinc.com/lexingtoncatholic/wintersportsprogramads2021
- ATTENTION SENIOR ATHLETES – the attached Senior Questionnaire should be completed and brought to your Team Photo Day, or emailed to Leslie McGraw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WINTER SPORTS Photo Days with Triple Play
Please add your team’s date to your calendars. All student athletes and coaches are required to come and have their picture taken. Triple Play will provide us with the coaches, seniors, and team picture for each team that we can use in our spring program. Triple Play will also send out links and information to each students’ family to view and purchase photos.
Saturday, Oct. 30th:
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
Saturday, Nov. 13th:
April 19, 2021 - Mr. Kentucky Basketball
THIS WEEK IN SPORTS
The games below may change at any time. Check our Twitter feed below for any last-minute schedule changes.
Mon 10/18/2021 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tue 10/19/2021 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Location: Tates Creek High School (1111 Centre Pkwy, Lexington, KY, 40517, United States)
Wed 10/20/2021 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Fri 10/22/2021 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Sat 10/23/2021 (All day)
Location: Bourbon County