BRANDON SALSMAN: Head Boys Basketball Coach
Alma Mater: University of Kentucky (college) & Lexington Catholic High School
Hometown: Lexington, Kentucky
Family: Married, Kate Daughter Anne and Elizabeth
Coaching Career: Head Basketball Coach at Bourbon County High School 2002-2005. Assistant Coach at Lexington Catholic for 10 years.
Career Record: 303-132 overall (257-90 at Lexington Catholic)
- Assistant Coach at Lexington Catholic during 2002 State Championship Season
- District Champions for 3 consecutive years (2003, 2004, & 2005) at Bourbon Co. (1st Time in School History)
- 2004 Regional Runner-up (Lost to eventual State Champion Mason County)
- 10th Region Semi-Finalist 2003-2005
- 43rd District Champions in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015
- 11th Region Semi-Finalist 2006, 2007
- 11th Region Finalist 2013
- 11th Region Champions 2008, 2009, 2011, 2015
- Sweet Sixteen Quarterfinalists 2009
- Sweet Sixteen Semi-Finalists 2008, 2011
- Director & Founder of Kentucky Bank Shootout at Bourbon County,
- Director & Founder of Nissan on Nicholasville Shoot-out
- First ever back to back Region Championships in Lexington Catholic’s History 2008 and 2009.
- First group of seniors to win 3 out of 4 Region titles since the early 70's.
Trey Griffin, Doug Grieme, Matt Heissenbuttel, Don Offutt, Tommy Huston, Mike Stone
Strength Coach: Adam Downs (Retired US Navy Seal) and Taylor Martin