Lexington Catholic High School
Scott County/Ss. Francis & John Catholic Parish Bus
BUS INFORMATION (Contract to the right)
The route and times are as follows:
AM BUS: *ST. JOHNS 6:50 am LCHS 7:30 am
PM BUS: LCHS 4:00pm *ST. JOHNS 4:40 pm
*There will be a designated area at St. Johns for pickup and drop-off which will include an adult monitor provided by St. Johns.
Inclement Weather Policy: Should Lexington Catholic High School have a delayed opening due to inclement weather, the bus schedule will be adjusted by the same delayed duration as the school’s delayed opening. Example: The school has a 1 hour delayed opening, morning bus pick-up will be delayed by 1 hour and occur at 7:50 AM instead of 6:50 AM. If Fayette County schools are closed the bus will not operate. It will be the parent’s responsibility to get students to school on those days.
Half-Day Policy: Should the calendar call for a half-day of school, the afternoon runs will commence/leave LCHS at 12:00 PM.
Exam Week Policy: During the week of exams, morning runs will remain the same but there will be only one-afternoon run which will be scheduled for a 12:00 PM departure.
- Follow all COVID-19 Bus Protocols as stated on the Bus Transportation Protocol Document.
- Obey the driver’s instructions. The driver of a school bus is in complete charge of students while they are on the bus. Complaints regarding discipline on the bus should be taken to the principal.
- The driver has the authority to assign seats.
- Students shall remain properly seated while the bus is in motion.
- Never extend arms, legs or head outside the bus.
- Refrain from talking to the driver except in an emergency.
- Pets and animals, other than required service animals, are not permitted on the bus at any time.
- No one shall tamper with any equipment or operate any part of the bus.
- Do not mar or deface the bus. Students caught damaging bus equipment will be subject to disciplinary action and/or restitution.
- There is to be no fighting or profanity on the bus or any loud disturbances.
- Students must not wave or shout at pedestrians or occupants of other vehicles.
- Do not throw objects from bus windows.
- Do not throw waste, paper, or objects on the floor.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted.
- The use of tobacco products or drugs is prohibited.