Race to the Future
|TAKE ONLINE COURSES AT ONE OF OUR PARTNER
UNIVERSITIES AND EARN COLLEGE CREDIT
University of Holy Cross (New Orleans, LA)
Franciscian University (Stubenville, OH)
Marquette University (Millwaukee, WI)
Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond, KY)
- Are better prepared for college-level work
- Are able to take online college courses with more
- Complete their college work more quickly and
- Are able to save thousands of dollars in tuition
(availability depending on University Offerings and LCHS)
Intro to Comparative Govt
Intro to Justice Systems
Elem Spanish 1 - College Level
Elem Spanish 2 - College Level
Int Spanish I - College Level
Int Spanish 2 - College Level
Introduction to Business
Intro to Stats and Bus Analytics
Communications in Media
Intro to Economics
Intro to Hospitality
Intro to Anthropology
Intro to Archaeology
Students have the opportunity to take online/off-campus seated courses to supplement their course work at Lexington Catholic. These classes generally are classes not offered by LCHS that term/year or are not available in our course offerings: The following guidelines apply:
- Courses must be taken at a partner university.
- All students must meet their selected university admission requirements for their dual credit program.
- Courses taken are not offered by LCHS either that academic year or in our course offerings.
- Supplemental courses are not calculated into GPA or into total credits earned.
- Courses will be listed on the student’s transcript after LCHS is provided an official transcript from the university.
- Supplemental courses cannot be used in lieu of graduation requirements.
- It is the responsibility of the student to request and provide LCHS with an official transcript from the institution that the supplemental course was taken through.
- It is the responsibility of the student who takes dual credit courses to have official transcripts sent to his/her college upon graduation from LCHS.
- All supplemental courses must be approved by the Principal.
- Any alterations to this policy are at the discretion of the Principal.