Mid-Knight Stakes Day Off
All students who sell 2 MKS KNIGHT$ KA$H RAFFLE Tickets are eligible for an excused day from school. As soon as you sell your tickets and turn the money in, you are eligible for your MKS Day Off. The MKS Day Application may be picked up at the LCHS front desk from Mrs. Ryan or Mrs. Douglas.
• MKS Day Off forms must be filled out ahead of time.
• MKS Day Off can be used at any time except during exams.
• The last day to take an MKS Day Off is Friday, April 26, 2019.
• Limit 1 MKS Day Off per student maximum.
• Hoagie Day Off and MKS Day Off can be used together provided the correct forms are filled out.
• The student who sells the most tickets wins $100 cash, second place $75 and third place $50.
• Breakfast from Chick Fil A for the winning homeroom: once all the ticket sales have been tabulated, the winning homeroom will be treated to a Chick Fil A breakfast. Each student who has sold at least 2 tickets in the winning homeroom will be participating in the breakfast in Bueter Lobby.
• Every ticket sold will enter you into the drawings to receive 1 of 6 ACT Prep Classes (valued at $499) from Class 101 and a Chick Fil A gift package. There will be 6 separate drawing dates: November 29, 2018, January 17, 28, 29, 30, and 31, 2019.
November 29th Drawing Winners: Matthew Russo - Class 101 ACT/SAT Prep Class and Katherine Hampton - Chick Fil A Prize
January 17th Drawing Winners: Matt Drummond - Class 101 ACT/SAT Prep Class and Elizabeth Yeager - Chick Fil A Prize
Raffle Ticket Process
When you send envelopes or order online, we process your tickets by completing the ticket stub that goes into the raffle drum, and depositing your check or running your credit card.
When your check or card payment has settled, this confirms that your ticket has been processed.
The ticket portion that is entered in the drum is all that is required if you win.
You do not have to bring in a ticket receipt if you win, as your information is on the winning ticket and we keep a complete list of purchasers and contact information with the corresponding ticket number.
Please read below for the options we have regarding the ticket receipts, if you would like to have them:
1. All ticket receipts will be held in the front office for pick-up. Due to postal regulations, we cannot mail tickets and we cannot mail the ticket receipt.
2. Students may pick up ticket receipts to bring home to the purchaser, if you prefer.
3. If you did not purchase your ticket through a student, please note that you would like to receive a copy of your ticket receipt and include your e-mail address. We will e-mail a copy of the ticket receipt to you and keep the actual ticket receipt in the front office if you would like to pick it up.
4. If you purchase and fill out a ticket in the front office, in the President’s House or from one of the raffle ticket sellers, you will receive your ticket receipt at that point in time.