Hoagies and uKnight Patron Program
This Lexington Catholic Community is filled with AMAZING KNIGHTS! You are so much fun to work with. All of you gave your time, energy, and efforts to make Hoagies 2019 an AMAZING success for our school. THANK YOU to everyone that volunteered and worked on this important FUNdraiser for our school!
The Catholic Action Center received their donations from the LCHS community; they picked up over 4,000 hoagies. They will be put to good use now and frozen for use during the long winter months.
• 434 (current and past), students, faculty/staff, board members, alumni, and supporters of the school were here Saturday morning
• 168 parents worked Prep Week
• 4 parents helped with signing up volunteers
• Total of 606 volunteers
• 38,295 Hoagies made at the rate of 205 per minute
Table - Captains - Hoagies Made
Table 1: Tonya Hickey 2490
Table 2: Football Team 2 – Everett Bracken 3115 (3rd)
Table 3: Dance Team – Lindsay Munson 2705
Table 4: Football Team – Everett Bracken 1955
Table 5: Faculty/Staff – Ron Kelly 3395 (2nd)
Table 6: PAC Table – Debbie Gilligan 2890
Table 7: Lacrosse – Dawn Jackson and Casey Tinker 2860
Table 8: Lacrosse 2 – Dawn Jackson and Casey Tinker 2845
Table 9: ESP – Christa Collins 2820
Table 10: ESP 2895
Table 11: Board of Trustees – Cindy Hamm 2355
Table 12: Darrell Douglas 3400 (1st)
Table 13: Student Table – Wilson Hourigan 2200
Table 14: Student Table – Sydney Schoff 2370
If you have any questions regarding this Hoagie FUNdraiser, please contact Pam Schneider, Director of Events (Hoagie Production and Volunteers) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 277-7183, ext. 306.
Pending the collection of all the money by Friday, September 27th, the students will earn:
1. School-wide Hoagie Holiday on Wednesday, November 27th,
2. Dress Down for Winter Final Exams and Spring Final Exams
3. Individual Hoagie Days for students that sold 60 or more hoagies.
4. Seniors who sold 60 or more hoagies will be granted early dismissal or late arrival from school if they have a Study Hall during the first or last hour of the day.
AND pending collection of the money by September 27th, the top student sellers will receive their prizes, with additional prize drawings held for students who sold over 100 hoagies. The House winner will also be announced for winning their Chick Fil A Breakfast on October 23rd. All winners will be listed on the website soon.
If you have any questions regarding student sales, please contact Ann Tramontin Bruggeman, Director of Student Sales and Distribution, at email@example.com
uKnight Patron Program
As material and time expenses increase each year and production volume has reached its limit, Hoagies and the uKnight Fund will partner through the uKnight Patron Program to maximize the potential of this important fundraiser.
The goal for the 2019-2020 school year is to raise $172,000 in combined Hoagie Sales and uKnight Patron giving by September 30.
* uKnight Fund pledges and donations accrued during the hoagie sales period (through September 30) will count towards student incentives and the school-wide “hoagie day” off. The goal will reflect overall revenue raised during this time.
Three easy steps to become a uKnight Patron Donor:
Please fill out the form below to make your pledge.
Return the form to Diana Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your donation by clicking the button below
Click below for uKnight Patron details and incentives.