Welcome Lexington Catholic Students and Parents
Lexington Catholic's Family Connection is designed to help guide you through college planning, career planning, and the college application process during your high school years.
In Family Connection you can:
- Set and manage goals - What do you want to do in the future? What do you need to do to get there? Create a personal and meaningful path to your dreams that is all your own.
- Build a resume - A resume is a vital part of the college admissions process.
- Identify your strengths - Personality surveys and questionnaires will help you learn more about yourself. These tools, when used thoughtfully, are important as you start to figure out who you are, what matters to you and what you're going to do about it.
- Identify compatible majors and careers - Find college majors and potential careers that match your interests and abilities. The possibilities are endless.
- Search for colleges - 2 year? 4 year? Trade School? Find and learn more about schools that are the right fit for you. Work with your guidance counselor to identify good college matches.
- Manage the college application process - Request transcripts and letters of recommendation and organize your scholarship applications. Report scholarships received.