For Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
Choosing a high school is a huge step in every student’s educational career. We encourage young men and women to explore the many opportunities at Lexington Catholic High School (LCHS).
The first step in the admission process is to schedule a shadow visit in which the prospective student will attend a day of classes with a current Knight. Making a shadow visit gives the student an opportunity to experience actual classes and meet students and teachers. Eighth grade students enrolled at our partner schools will participate in a group visit day in the fall, and are not required to do an additional shadow visit.
The next step is to take the High School Placement Test
. Once the school receives a student’s Placement Test scores and information from middle school teachers, a letter regarding admission will be mailed. Families of students who are accepted may enroll online any time from January to March 29, 2018. On March 30, 2018, the enrollment fee will become $350. If you are a transfer student instead of taking of the High School Placement Test, please submit your transcript, report card, and recommendation form (found below) to Mindy Towles.
• Exemplar Scholars Application Window: October 15 - December 7, 2018
• Open House: November 8, 2018, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
• Placement Exam: December 1, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Make-up Date - December 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• 2019-20 Enrollment Application Window: October 15, 2018
• Early Registration Deadline: April 8, 2019
• Freshman Orientation: April 16, 2019