High School 101
July 13 – 14 | 8:30 – 3:00
August 3 – 4 | 8:30 – 3:00
What is High School 101?
High School 101 is a two-day program that helps incoming freshmen with the transition into high school. The students will be exposed to many topics that will positively impact their success, in and out of the classroom, over the next four years and beyond.
Time management, memorization techniques, critical thinking skills, note-taking, test-taking strategies, organizational skills, summer reading prep, building healthy relationships, navigating social media, student-teacher relations, on-campus resources available at LCHS, getting involved, realistic goal setting, building a resume, and much, much more!
COVID-19 Class Specifics
- All Students will be socially distanced by 6ft in the building throughout the day.
- Temperatures will be taken before students may enter the building and if a student's temperature is above 100 degrees they will not be allowed to enter the building and will be sent home immediately.
- Students MUST wear a mask when entering the building.
- Students may take their mast off once they reach their seats in the classroom.
- Students need to bring a morning snack, a bagged lunch, and a water bottle each day. (LEXINGTON CATHOLIC CANNOT PROVIDE ANY FOOD OR DRINK TO STUDENTS.)
- Students will receive all materials needed for the class.
- Students may wear casual, appropriate summer clothes.
An email with more details will come 1 week prior to the class starting.