Hoagie Day 2016
The community spirit is alive and well here at Lexington Catholic High School and once again you’ve shown how amazing it is. Each and every one of you gave of your time, energy and efforts to make Hoagies 2016 our most successful to date. Thank you to everyone that volunteered to work on this important FUNdraiser for our school!
• 429 parents (current and past), students, faculty/staff, board members, alumni and supporters of the school were here Saturday morning
• 187 parents worked Prep Week
• 44 parents helped with signing up volunteers
• Total of 660 volunteers
• 45,300 Hoagies made at the rate of 216 per minute
Thank you for the phone calls and e-mails contacting the volunteers, thank you for selling, purchasing and delivering hoagies, thank you for working prep week, thank you for working Saturday morning and thank you to the maintenance staff
The Catholic Action Center received their donations from the LCHS community; they picked up over 5,000 hoagies. They will be put to good use now and frozen for use during the long winter months.
Table Captains 2016 Hoagies Made
Table 1: Jan Fogle 3,400 (3rd)
Table 2: Jerry Felix 2,850
Table 3: Senior Table – Joan Wilcoxson 3,375
Table 4: Football Team – Myron and Kellie Pedroche 3,325
Table 5: Faculty/Staff – Ron Kelly & Lesley Farmer 3,050
Table 6: PAC Table – Ellen Kessler 3,100
Table 7: Lacrosse – Kimberly Witt 3,275
Table 8: Lacrosse 2 – Kimberly Witt 2,600
Table 9: ESP – Julie Klier 4,225 (1st)
Table 10: ESP – Ann T. Bruggeman 3,775 (2nd)
Table 11: Board of Trustees – Darren Duzyk 3,000
Table 12: Darrell Douglas 3,325
Table 13: Student Table – Garrett Rea 2,425
Table 14: Student Table – Sarah Jane McCarty 2,625
If you have any questions regarding this Hoagie FUNdraiser, please contact Pam Schneider, Director of Events (Hoagie Production and Volunteers).
Pending the collection of all the money by Friday, September 30th, the students will earn:
1. School-wide Hoagie Holiday on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
2. Dress Down for Winter Final Exams and Spring Final Exams
3. Individual Hoagie Days for students that sold 60 or more hoagies.
4. Seniors who sold 60 or more hoagies will be granted early dismissal or late arrival from school if they have a Study Hall during the first or last hour of the day.